Big things coming in August!
If you don't see what you want here now. Don't worry because we will be adding 6 new soaps to our product line. Some will be made with the essential oils you know and love and others will be made with fragrance oils. But regardless of the scent ever soap is moisturizing and great for your skin!
New Items coming Next Month
- Healing Hands- made with honey, tumeric, essentials and 100% organic plant base oils ( as are all the other soaps)
- Spearwood- made with essential oils is great for blemishes dark spots and helping to keep the skin soft and supple.
- Peppermint- Not a new soap but has become a favorite for many of my customers. Provides the skin with a cooling sensation because of the natural menthol peppermint produces. Leaves you feeling refreshed and squeaky clean.
- Mosaic- Made with natural base oils and fragrance. This soap smells like a perfume but is not at all drying to the skin. Do largely in part to its foundation.
- Big Red- not sure, but the name may change. Made with fragrance oil and smells devine. It also has a very satisfying lather. Made with only the best oils and butters for your skin.
- Creamsicle- Very light scent. Feels like heaven on the skin.
- Ugli- Smell is pleasant. Suitable for an older gentleman. Has the same great lather and feel as every other soap provided.